Featured

Erytop lotion review | Erytop | Clindamycin phosphate lotion for topical treatment of acne)


Erytop lotion review | Erytop | Clindamycin phosphate lotion for topical treatment of acne)


Clindamycin phosphate topical solution review ( Erytop lotion best treatment for acne)

Erytop Lotion Review:

Hello, Beautiful people out there. Today I am going to review the magical product for acne which is Erytop Lotion or we can say Clindamycin phosphate Topical Solution. So let’s start directly with the review.

Clindamycin phosphate topical solution review ( Erytop lotion best treatment for acne)


Ingredients:

clindamycin Phosphate IP

Equivalent to Clindamycin: 1.00 % w/v

Preservatives-

Methylparaben IP  0.1 % w/v

Propylparaben IP   0.02 % w/v

Aqueous base         q. s. 

Clindamycin phosphate topical solution review ( Erytop lotion best treatment for acne)


Direction for use:

Apply twice daily only on the affected area.

Morning and night

Avoid contact with eyes

Keep the bottle tightly closed after use.


Expiry:

18 months from manufacturing (1 year and 6 months)


Price:

25 ml- 98.99 Rs

Clindamycin phosphate topical solution review ( Erytop lotion best treatment for acne)

Availability:

Easily available at a local chemist store or you can also order it online from amazon.com


Packaging;

The product comes in a very cute small plastic bottle. The packaging of Erytop lotion is very nice. Has a long cap of peach color which is very tight. There is no chance of product leakage.  You can easily carry it with you anywhere.


Benefits of Ingredients:

Methylparaben and Propylparaben – Methylparaben and Propylparaben is a kind of preservative used in cosmetics and foods to preserve it for a longer period of time. They both are antifungal agents.

Aqueous base – It is used to treat dry and chapped skin.

Clindamycin phosphate - It is an antibiotic used to treat acne vulgaris.


My Experience with the Product: 

I know how painful it is to have acne and to live with it. I personally was suffering from this  2 to 3 years back. I had a face full of acne. I tried many ointments, lotions, and creams to treat my acne but to no avail. Every ointment I tried made my acne even worse.

One of my aunts suggested me to use this Erytop lotion which her daughter was using to treat her acne. I thought I should give it a try. I bought it from a local chemist store. Trust me, I started seeing results from the first day of using this lotion. My Pimples started to compress and after 3 to 4 days they started drying out. I was acne free in 1 week.

Clindamycin phosphate topical solution review ( Erytop lotion best treatment for acne)

Now talking about the fragrance of the product. I personally love its smell. It is not so strong. The product feels a little sticky but as I apply it at night, Stickiness is not a problem for me. The texture of the product is watery and runny.

Erytop lotion is an amazing spot treatment for oily acne-prone skin people. It can make your skin a little dry. But don’t worry you can apply a good moisturizer for dryness. Dry skin people can also use this and apply a moisturizer if needed.

I am currently suffering from hormonal acne. So I bought it again after so many years and my acne is clearing again now. I just apply it on the affected area means only on the area where I have pimples. Erytop makes your skin sensitive to the sun. Please do not go in the sun after applying this lotion. It is better to apply it at night only.

Clindamycin phosphate topical solution review ( Erytop lotion best treatment for acne)

Actually, there is erytop gel for oily skin and erytop lotion is for dry skin and I have tried both but I think lotion works wonders on my sensitive oily acne-prone skin. Erytop Gel takes more time to cure acne. Plus lotion is transparent and less visible on the face and gel is pink in color which is easily visible on the face. Another advantage of lotion is that it is much more affordable than gel. So there is a thumbs up for Erytop lotion from my side. If no other things are working for you then you should definitely try clindamycin phosphate lotion or Erytop lotion.

Clindamycin phosphate topical solution review ( Erytop lotion best treatment for acne)

Please do a patch test before using this product on a larger area cause some people may be sensitive or allergic to clindamycin phosphate.

Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts